"“I would like to say thank you to IKON for all your good efforts on my employment, you proved that you are a good company. At once I have doubt’s regarding with pushing my employment but when got to speak with an IKON personnel, everything was explained about what will I get if I proceed with my application. IKON showed me the true value of assisting candidates and getting the trust of each employees that they are processing.I would highly recommend IKON as one of the good Recruitment company here in Manila.And that IT candidates application with them gives candidates more opportunity and at far beyond expectations.""
Finding Candidates Perfect Positions is What We Do Best!
Make a life-changing move with IES, Philippines’ leading executive search firm. Your journey starts here.
- Design, develop and unit test highly available, resilient and low latency web applications to be used in investment banking.
- Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the functional and non-functional expectations.
- Ensure quality and optimized code with proper documentation, conduct code peer reviews.
- Deploy applications in the cloud (AWS).
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues with the software, and actively assist the support team as required.
- Liaise with third party vendors/software companies when required, incorporating their software releases into the application.
- Communicate technical specifications and propose solutions relevant or useful to the application.
- Experience in using data formats such as XML and JSON.
- Experience in bash scripting or other scripting languages like Perl or Python.
- Experience in deploying, running and supporting Java applications on Linux environments.
- Experience in developing distributed or service orientated systems.
- Experience in using continuous integration servers.
- Experience or familiarity with Junit, Maven, Git.
- Knowledge of common open source libraries.
- Good understanding of common design patterns.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure requirements for distributed Java platforms.
- FIX protocol experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in messaging systems such as Kafka.
- Experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Practical experience in developing Java multithreading applications.
- Experience using cloud-based servers and services (AWS).
- Experience in Agile development and usage of tools like JIRA, Confluence and others.
- Experience/knowledge in security and encryption.
- Investment banking/trading knowledge.
- Must have degree on BSc Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience working in a similar role, leading multiple development teams ideally within a large organization
- Extensive development experience across a broad portfolio of projects in Agile Software Development, Scrum.
- Expertise in industry best practices in offshore partnership development
- Leading test-driven development and maintenance
- Microservices architecture and design methods
- Working with Data pipes and data lake solutions including ETL tooling and solutions
- Track record of developing solutions deployed in cloud environment, ideally AWS
- Implementation, integration and management of complex solutions (distributed, multi-platform, multi-technology)
- Java v8 upwards; SQL, Couchbase; Jenkins; Selenium; Talend or similar ETL tooling; AWS-Dynamo,S3
- Excellent technical leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage and liaise with stakeholders across all functions
- Excellent problem-solving ability including leading teams to identify, research and coordinate resources to diagnose and troubleshoot complex issues
- Agile software development practices (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Solid knowledge of Security Engineering best practices
- Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through the direct management of others
- Strong organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple development teams
- Strong software engineering background
- Must be a BLL or JD graduate
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of and/or passion for contractual agreements, including commercial, vendor, financial, banking, licensing, sales, procurement, and leases
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly while reading and reviewing a large volume of contracts, without sacrificing quality
- Amenable to work nightshift
- Position open for Manila and Iloilo sites
- Responsible for successful delivery of HR technology/process deliverables; particularly in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- The Consultant will configure modules, as well as assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- Associate Certification is required on latest SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Consultant with a total experience of 5 or more years in HR practice of which 2 – 3 years are in SAP HCM and/or SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- At least 2-3 full cycle implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and have covered all modules such as: People, profiles and transactions; Organizational management; Time and attendance tracking; Global benefits management.
- Strong understanding of integration between Employee Central Payroll, SAP ECC/ S/4HANA, and non-SAP systems.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development background with practical experience in managing builds, deployment and operation as a continuous automated process.
- Solid DevOps experience for at least 3 years.
- Very strong administration skills (particularly Linux).
- Strong system architecture and design knowledge and experience.
- Experience in cloud services particularly in AWS infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.).
- Security minded with a high-level understanding of cryptographic algorithms, secure communication protocols, and secrets management systems.
- Familiar with various CI/CD and defining build/test/deploy pipelines in code.
- Working experience with Ansible.
- Able to adapt to new technologies and expected to conduct proof of concept study.
- Capable of learning our coding languages and interpreting the business logic of our production codebase.
- Strong working knowledge of networking.
- Working knowledge on MongoDB, and configuration management.
- Candidate must bring their own skills and expertise to sometimes create unusual solutions.
- Banking/financial industry experience desired but not required.
- Must have 6-10 years related experience.
- Develop ETL batch job to compose journal output file to pass back to GL system.
- Configure AE and COA in i17 solution.
- Help in requirement study to consolidate list of AE, list of COA.
- Analyze data required for each AE, if they are provided in source file / calculated from engine.
- Analyze data required for disclosure report usage.
- Configure i17 solution to produce disclosure report.
- Must have 10-15 years experience in SAS ETL development.
- Solid experience in SAS DI usage is paramount. Having insurance knowledge / attended i17 boot camp will be advantage.
- Assist team lead to perform data mapping, solution design, datamart table and column design.
- Develop source to DDS ETL, cohort tagging ETL.
- Develop PAA calculation, expense allocation ETL, investment return allocation ETL, asset share calculation ETL.
- Configure i17 solution with necessary variables and data for SLAM module.
- Must have 10-15 years related experience in ETL and datamart development
- Understand overall SAS products functionality e.g. SMC, security design, basic SAS services troubleshooting, logging, housekeeping, backup
- Design datamart tables and column
- Design overall process flow, taking account of source file / manual files availability
- Design management reporting presentation layer, table and data to be loaded into VA
- Conduct requirement study, drive discussion session, validate users requirements and completeness
- Validate data usage, data availability to support CSM calculation, interfacing with various modules and SLAM components
- ETL development, segregate development work with Tech Consultant
- Progress check and people coaching (in term of technical work)
- Ability to estimate development effort
- Ability to communicate technical details in a manner than can be understand by business user. Must be comfortable to drive day to day conversation with business users / present solution to users
- Must be able to operationalize solution, e.g. security design, and what work to be done by operator, what work to be done by business user
- Team player and willing to teach, and evaluate input / suggestion from stakeholder
- Systematically organize and manage digital content
- Update and manage existing content on all e-commerce platforms used by the company
- Update existing content for all product catalogues
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required Skill(s): E-commerce, Product Management, IT, Social Media, SEO, Photography
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in E-commerce or equivalent
- Experienced with business to consumer (B2C) marketing
- Experienced with e-commerce and social media
- Knowledgeable with SEO
- Capable of basic photography is a plus
- Graduate of any 4-year course or college degree, preferably BSIT, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or any IT-related or Business courses
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in business-to-business sales environment, preferably on ERP and other IT solutions
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the job and an enthusiasm for working within a sales and marketing department
- Experience of working in a customer facing role will be advantageous, as well as experience of handling finances and working within a strict deadline
- Has an understanding of organization structures and roles
- Has account management and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of CRM tools and other productivity tools, strong people skills, computer literate, good communication skills and excellent customer service
- Candidates based in Davao are preferred
- Must be a graduate of any course.
- Preferably with five (5) years extensive work experience handling online payment processing and various payment channels.
- Has better understanding on the basic technical requirement of each of the payment channels.
- Has good working knowledge on the complete payment cycle of various payment channels (i.e. OTC, mobile wallet, credit card).
- Exceptional leadership skills, problem solving abilities, and strong capabilities in planning, project financials management, organizing and progress control.
- Aggressive, highly motivated, with strong work ethics and a high level of enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Office Applications and Social Media Savvy.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate with equivalent related experience
- Must have at least 2 years of leadership experience in sales account management, exploring revenue growth opportunities
- Able to manage books of business of assigned territory
- A natural on the phone and comfortable to have high in-depth business discussions with senior decision makers
- Highly self-motivated, energetic individual who builds strong relationships quickly
- Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value
- Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business
- Great negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about a world-class customer experience
- Curious about everything, willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo in order to provide better customer and business outcomes
- Driven, passionate, motivated individual
- Must be willing to work on flexible shift
- Must be a graduate of any business or medical course. MBA or graduate studies preferred but not required
- Must have at least 2 years marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry and handling Oncology products
- Must have good business acumen, strategic agility, planning and time management skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have at least 5 years related work experience in multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Well knowledgeable in creating brand strategy, developing programs to ensure achievement of sales and revenue and recommend strategies to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experience
- Experience in handling Nutraceutical products is preferred
- Must have strong work ethics, integrity and commitment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Preferably a CPA
- Must have at least 10 years experience as Finance Manager and has managed all areas of finance and accounting.
- Must have adequate background in Governance and Compliance.
- Skills required: Highly organized, Results-oriented, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, and Time Management.
- Has preferably worked for a large local company.
- Strategic and business-savvy.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to interface effectively with the finance and legal groups of the different divisions and top management.
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City.
Our Candidates Say
- Herbert Ordinario, Senior Net Developer, NTT Data
"“Thank you very much IKON for the time you spent in order for me to get this job, it is really a blessing and a big break for my career having this job, not only that I got the job that I want but the job that can support the needs of my family.I’m really thankful to Ikon Executive Solutions for assisting me in handling my application very well.""
- Gian Carlo Cutchon, Sales Force Developer (Java), EGS/Alorica
"“In general, Ikon Executive Solutions’ handling of my career opportunity was excellent and at part with international standard in job outsourcing. Thank you and I am forever grateful to IKON. Wish and pray for IKON’s continued growth and success.""
- Gerardo Bauzon, Assistant Construction Manager, Arthaland - Cebu
"IKON have provided the excellent the excellent professional service in my job application process with DHL. IKON always like to listen to the real voice of the candidate and provide as much feedback as possible to the candidate before and after each interview. I didn’t have to second guess my status. I felt like IKON were interested in my career aspirations and I like their sincerity and warmth throughout my job search."
- Cheryl Sarsalejo, Station Manager, DHL Global Forwarding – Cebu
"I would like to commend Ikon Executive Solutions for handling my application very well. I now have a job that has a better compensation and has an environment that will greatly help my growth. Keep it up so you can help a lot more people to find a more suitable job them."
- Jan Arman Capistrano, Senior Developer (ASP. Net), New Oriental Club 88