"“I would like to say thank you to IKON for all your good efforts on my employment, you proved that you are a good company. At once I have doubt’s regarding with pushing my employment but when got to speak with an IKON personnel, everything was explained about what will I get if I proceed with my application. IKON showed me the true value of assisting candidates and getting the trust of each employees that they are processing.I would highly recommend IKON as one of the good Recruitment company here in Manila.And that IT candidates application with them gives candidates more opportunity and at far beyond expectations.""
Finding Candidates Perfect Positions is What We Do Best!
Make a life-changing move with IES, Philippines’ leading executive search firm. Your journey starts here.
- A graduate of any degree
- Proven experience in operating Marketing Technology and Automation systems like WalkMe, Eloqua, Salesforce or other similar systems
- Knows how to interrogate and interpret data to produce valuable insights
- Can translate and communicate complex data-related issues to the varying levels of stakeholder audience
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and in a matrix environment
- Must believe and thrive in a high-performance environment
- Attention to details – precise with data and can recognize potential inaccuracy
- Must be passionate, accountable, a team player, courageous, focused, customer-centric, collaborative, and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule
- Bachelor’s degree graduate with equivalent related experience
- Must have at least 3 years of leadership experience in sales account management, exploring revenue growth opportunities
- Able to manage books of business of assigned territory
- A natural on the phone and comfortable to have high in-depth business discussions with senior decision makers
- Highly self-motivated, energetic individual who builds strong relationships quickly
- Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value
- Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business
- Great negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about a world-class customer experience
- Curious about everything, willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo in order to provide better customer and business outcomes
- Driven, passionate, motivated individual
- Must be willing to work on flexible shift
- Graduate of any 4-year course or college degree, preferably BS IT, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or any IT-related courses
- Also open to graduates of Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Commerce or any business-related courses
- Must have a minimum of 5 years sales experience in business-to-business sales environment
- Knowledge of CRM tools and other productivity tools, strong people skills, computer literate, good communication skills and excellent customer service
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the job and an enthusiasm for working within a sales and marketing team
- Experienced working in a customer facing role will be advantageous, as well as experience of handling finances ad working within a strict deadline
- Must have an understanding of organization structures and roles
- Has account management and relationship building skills
- Graduate of any 4-year course or college degree, preferably BSIT, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or any IT-related courses
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any business-related courses is also acceptable
- Industry standard certifications is a plus
- Must have at least 5 solid years of work experience in selling IT product, services or solutions
- Must have at least 3-5 years solid work in product management
- Must have 2-3 business analysis, product support and implementation services experience
- Experienced with Database (RDBMS). Preferably (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, IBM DB2)
- Experienced with Database (NoSQL). Preferably (MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Expected to have architectural and conceptual knowledge on the RDBMS and NoSQL Technology
- Able to translate requirements into technical specifications/design and conducts design reviews with both user and technical personnel
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with the product principal and internal team
- Able to understand the business side of technology / product carried
- Lead and manage the business unit, implement business strategies of the team to achieve sales, market share and profit objectives.
- Sales Achievement – plans and ensures consistent achievement of assigned team sales targets within all given sales cycles e.g. monthly, quarterly, YTD, annually.
- People Development: Recruitment & Retention, Coaching & Mentoring and Succession Planning.
- Leadership & Culture: Policies, Systems & Procedure, Problem-Solving & Decision Making.
- Key Customer Relationship Enhancement – continuously builds strong relationships among targeted physicians and makes productive use of personal rapport to increase sales.
- Compliance – submits complete, accurate reports with consistent punctuality.
- Graduate of Business, Science or any related course, preferably with Master’s Degree.
- At least 5 years successful supervisory/sales management experience in pharma.
- Must have a strong background and franchise with Respiratory / Anti-Infectives.
- Able to monitor sales and marketing plan implementation results.
- Must be able to achieve sales target with efficient control of operational expenses.
- Competencies should include: Industry knowledge & Network, Organizational and People Management, Communication, Project management, Analytical thinking and Change management.
- Preferably coming from other multinational pharmaceutical companies.
- 6+ years of Java SE development experience.
- Experience in using data formats such as XML and JSON.
- Highly experienced in at least one scripting language (Perl, Bash, Python, etc.).
- Experience in Linux shell scripting.
- Experience in deploying, running and supporting Java applications on Linux.
- Experience in developing distributed or service orientated systems.
- Experience in using continuous integration servers.
- Experience or familiarity with Junit, Maven, Git.
- Knowledge of common open source libraries.
- Good understanding of common design patterns.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure requirements for distributed Java platforms.
- FIX protocol experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in messaging systems such as Kafka.
- Experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Practical experience in developing Java multithreading applications.
- Experience/knowledge in security and encryption is preferred.
- Investment banking/trading knowledge is an advantage.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent practical experience.
- Very strong administration skills (particularly Linux).
- Security minded with a high-level understanding of cryptographic algorithms, secure communication protocols, and secrets management systems.
- Experience in cloud services (AWS and Azure) and infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.).
- Familiar with CI/CD and defining build/test/deploy pipelines in code.
- Capable of learning our coding languages and interpreting the business logic of our production codebase.
- At least a basic working knowledge of networking.
- Working knowledge on MongoDB, and configuration management.
- Candidate must bring their own skills and expertise to sometimes create unusual solutions.
- Experience in creating requirements documents and specifications.
- Experience with UML modeling tools, business processes (BPMN), state diagrams and conceptual data models and ability to express complex ideas with those tools and methodologies is a must.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience working closely with a development team.
- Knowledge of standards in the industry of trading (e.g. FIX).
- Knowledge of OT Derivative financial instruments.
- Background in software development or QA projects.
- Experience as a product owner in an Agile environment.
- Ability and interested to learn about the investment banking industry and electronic trading.
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours during crisis.
- Must have at least 8 – 15 years total working experience in Data and Analytics.
- Experience in Data Warehouse / Big Data / Data Quality projects for various industries is a must.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft / SAS / Informatica / Talend / Teradata Data Solutions.
- Knowledge in designing/implementing Data Governance frameworks is desired.
- Must have experience in client management.
- Has experience in performing pre-sales work.
- Must be willing to travel when it is safe to do so.
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year college degree, preferably business or medical course.
- Must have 1-2 years successful pharma sales experience including both Doctor and Hospital environment is preferred.
- Must posses a non-professional driver’s license, with at least 2-3 years driving experience.
- Relevant medical background and product knowledge.
- Consistent in achieving sales targets within each cycle.
- Customer handling skills.
- Able to implement marketing plans and achieve the desired results.
- Must have Selling skills, Detailing Skills (OEP NFAB & EST Techniques).
- Territory management, planning and organizing skills.
- Above average oral communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a graduate of any business or medical course. MBA or graduate studies preferred but not required
- Must have at least 2 years marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry and handling Oncology products
- Must have good business acumen, strategic agility, planning and time management skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Establish relations with target groups of specialists.
- Establish marketing and medical strategies for the local market.
- Analyze the market for new product launch opportunities.
- Monitor clinical trials and product feedback in the market.
- Involved in medical events as a speaker or moderator.
- Represents OEPP in all Medical events.
- Prepare the medical plan for assigned BU.
- Conduct internal training of Sales Team on existing and new products.
- Works closely with Sales & Marketing Team, Regulatory and Safety (PharmacoVigilance) Teams.
- Conducts thorough review of all promotional materials for Business Unit.
- Works with Product Managers in the development of scientific modules for different medical programs and/or training purposes.
- Conducts thorough review of regulatory documents, such as local product documents and labels of product clusters.
- A graduate of Medical / Science course, preferably with Masters Degree but not required.
- Must have at least 2 years medical practice.
- Related experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
This role is responsible in ensuring that appropriate messages and information of the product are delivered to the right target MD’s that will create impact in achieving the brand sales target.
- Must have at least 3-5 Years experience in CNS or Neuro-Psych Specialty Coverage.
- Extensive Multinational Pharma background, with a plus if coming from top pharmaceutical companies.
- Can adapt to Branded Generic Selling.
- Must have good business acumen, strategic agility, planning and time management skills.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Open to candidates residing in Metro Manila only and with a valid Driver’s License.
- A Bachelor’s degree graduate.
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyze and modify logic in existing applications.
- Designs, Develop, Revise and Customize Oracle Reports and Forms, interfaces, data conversions and enhancements using the standard Oracle Application Tools (Oracle Application Framework, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Triggers BI XML Publisher.
- Create procedures, packages, triggers, nested objects and complex SQL scripts using PL/SQL.
- Perform unit testing and debugging on Oracle R12 DEV instance.
- Analyze requirements based on the approved documentations.
- Prepare technical documents as required.
- Provide support to customers/Users as required, troubleshoot software and hardware issues by using control software tools.
- Create required technical documentations.
- Work closely with cross – functional teams to develop solutions related to OPS.
- Understand existing or newly created features and functionality for OPS.
- Must have knowledge of the underlying tables and their relationships for the following Oracle EBS R12 modules:
- BOM (Bills Of Materials)
- WIP (Work In Progress)
- MRP (Material Resource Planning)
- Shop Floor
- MSCA (Mobile Supply Chain Applications)
- Able to manage Project Managers / Engineers to achieve efficient allocation of services.
- Must have strong analytical and business skills (planning, leading, organizing and controlling) and adept in designing and executing strategies for various projects.
- Must have sound knowledge of related construction methodology.
- Experienced in managing Project Directed construction projects in the past.
- Should be holding the same role for at least 5 years.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills as this role will interact heavily with external as well as internal stakeholders delivering formal and informal briefings, reports as well as leading small group discussions.
- Must also be good in written and oral communication both in English and Filipino.
- Solid people management skills.
- A licensed Civil Engineer.
- Mature, independent and is experienced in the same or similar role.
- This role shall report to the President.
- Must have at least 5 years or more senior management experience.
- Strong background in B2C e-commerce.
- Knowledgeable on online advertising and acquisition, monetization tactics, and affiliate programs.
- Has led operations of B2C and knowledgeable on building and managing a team with diverse functions of web dev, sales, marketing, operations and customer service.
- Preferable to have worked and succeeded in a start up environment.
- Can construct and manage a P/L.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have at least 5 years related work experience in Pharmaceutical or FMCG
- Well knowledgeable in creating brand strategy, developing programs to ensure achievement of sales and revenue and recommend strategies to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experience
- Experience in handling Nutraceutical products is preferred
- Must have strong work ethics, integrity and commitment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Graduate of any four-year college course on computer science or related field in engineering.
- Experienced in evaluating multiple technical options and proposing recommendations which combine technical and management perspectives.
- Experienced in serving as a change agent for introducing new technology, processes, concepts.
- Able to take on product management of a software product of at least moderate complexity.
- Hands-on programming skills in open source web technologies (e.g., java, php, python, ruby) and their associated frameworks.
- Experience in database design and administration.
- Interested in technology and innovation in the mobile application space.
- Experience in supervising and managing teams.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Preferably a CPA and a Bar Passer
- Must have at least 10 years experience as Finance Manager and has managed all areas of finance and accounting.
- Must have adequate background in Governance and Compliance.
- Skills required: Highly organized, Results-oriented, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, and Time Management.
- Has preferably worked for a large local company.
- Strategic and business-savvy.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to interface effectively with the finance and legal groups of the different divisions and top management.
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City.
Our Candidates Say
- Herbert Ordinario, Senior Net Developer, NTT Data
"“Thank you very much IKON for the time you spent in order for me to get this job, it is really a blessing and a big break for my career having this job, not only that I got the job that I want but the job that can support the needs of my family.I’m really thankful to Ikon Executive Solutions for assisting me in handling my application very well.""
- Gian Carlo Cutchon, Sales Force Developer (Java), EGS/Alorica
"“In general, Ikon Executive Solutions’ handling of my career opportunity was excellent and at part with international standard in job outsourcing. Thank you and I am forever grateful to IKON. Wish and pray for IKON’s continued growth and success.""
- Gerardo Bauzon, Assistant Construction Manager, Arthaland - Cebu
"IKON have provided the excellent the excellent professional service in my job application process with DHL. IKON always like to listen to the real voice of the candidate and provide as much feedback as possible to the candidate before and after each interview. I didn’t have to second guess my status. I felt like IKON were interested in my career aspirations and I like their sincerity and warmth throughout my job search."
- Cheryl Sarsalejo, Station Manager, DHL Global Forwarding – Cebu
"I would like to commend Ikon Executive Solutions for handling my application very well. I now have a job that has a better compensation and has an environment that will greatly help my growth. Keep it up so you can help a lot more people to find a more suitable job them."
- Jan Arman Capistrano, Senior Developer (ASP. Net), New Oriental Club 88